When it comes to environmental consulting, we’re focused on cleaning up our communities today to improve our tomorrow. We’re seeking an Environmental Project Manager to oversee complex projects for both municipal and private clients. You’ll apply your project management skills to develop successful delivery strategies and work plans while championing safety, quality and the well-being of your team.
As a teleworker based out of our Englewood office, you’ll have the opportunity to work on environmental and waste solutions projects across the country with a primary focus on the mid-west and west coast. You’ll grow your career as you interact with key clients to grow our business while mentoring and nurturing our junior staff. Our global team is here to provide you with the tools to keep your career growing as well as those around you. By driving consistency and innovation across every project, you’ll help your team achieve our clients’ goals.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or environmental engineering, civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental science, geology
• Project management experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience working with King County, WA
• Experience managing large scale projects in excess of $1 million total constructed value
• Ability to travel on a limited basis as-needed
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Strong writing, interpersonal, and client relations skills
• Experience with the environmental/waste solutions industry
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Experience managing large project teams and delivering complex projects on schedule and within budget
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Englewood-US CO Englewood - S Jamaica St.
: Yes, 50 % of the Time
: Oct 15, 2020, 2:57:26 AM
: Project Management
Job Classification: Modified - Regular
US CO Englewood - S Jamaica St.
9127 S Jamaica St.
Capabilities: Natural Resources Planning and Management