Jacobs is seeking a Senior Software Developer, with an active Top Secret clearance, to support our team in Chantilly, VA.
- Accurately represent customer requirements and possesses excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communbication skills.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to other team members as needed in order to define and resolve technical problems as needed.
- Experienced in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management services and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas and develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed designs into computer software.
- Test, fix, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Working knowledge and experience with coding in Python
- 2+ years of experience serving in a leadership capacity
- Ability to work in an operational environment where priorities change frequently
- Proficient at gathering and interpreting relevant data and information
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer relationship skills, especially in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience with Agile SDLC
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, Elastic Search, and/or Mongo DB
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Chantilly-20357-VA91
: Oct 15, 2020, 7:37:04 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities