Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
Accenture Federal Services bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A Data Engineer ready to design and implement distributed, cloud-native data pipelines, storage systems, and query support. You will help support next generation defense and intelligence operations with a focus on enabling machine learning and automation. Your team is eager to work in an Agile development environment and expected to identify and mitigate risks and bottlenecks associated with big data environments.
• Architect, design, and implement updates and enhancements to data repositories and indices to support data ingest, enrichment, analysis, visualization, and dissemination
• Perform database engineering and management activities associated with designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing Big Data analytic systems using an Agile DevSecOps model
• Integrate data from multiple sources in batches and real time
• Review, design, and develop data quality management processes and automated procedures intended to produce high levels of data integrity
• Research and recommend solutions to complex problems
• Oversee code reviews and delivering feedback regarding designs/code
• Perform research and development and provide technical support to identify and integrate new and emerging technologies into the data environment
• Design and implement storage and indexing strategies to provide efficient storage and retrieval to support visualizations such as graph-based and geospatial indices
• Support design and development of data access APIs that allow enterprise access (as appropriate) to data
• Develop or provide input to engineering artifacts associated with the data repositories