SAIC is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in McLean. This is a stable and funded opportunity and we are looking for a person who can demonstrate experience and ability in:
- General responsibilities include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of IC budgets.
- Assist in preparing and disseminating programmatic guidance, advice, and all necessary templates to IC agencies to ensure budget justification materials are accurate and complete.
- Review, documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
- Review, monitor, and summarize Congressional budget actions and relevant legislation affecting NIP funding and personnel. Conduct analysis to identify and communicate directed actions and potential impacts to IC programs and authorities.
- Assist in preparing executive correspondence by reviewing documents for technical corrections and edits; such documents include inter-departmental letters and memoranda, budget appeals, responses to Congressional queries, and questions for the record.
- Support in the planning, development, implementation, production and delivery of the annual NIP budget formulation schedule to include the production and delivery of the CBJBs.
- Assist in the development of a database to track and ensure full accountability of all CBJBs from production to delivery to designated recipients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (Required).
- Proficiency in Share Point to support the CFO website maintenance and other customer requirements (Desired).
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Management, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or a related discipline, is preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Programming and Budgeting.
- TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly REQUIRED.