CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2018).
LoopNet is the undisputed leading platform for marketing commercial real estate online with over 7.6m unique visitors a month and 17x the traffic of the next closest CRE marketplace.
As an Advertising Sales Executive for LoopNet you will consult with owners, investors and brokerage firms to drive revenue through a consultative sales approach. You will have daily contact with prospects and existing clients to promote the value of our platform, the power of our scale and reach, and its robust analytical and reporting capabilities. A successful Ad Sales Associate is goal-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion to serve clients.
- Relationship Management - Developing strategic relationships with clients to drive advertising revenue and be an essential component of their strategic marketing plan.
- New Business Development - Prospect for new opportunities through cold calling and other proactive outreach methods to develop a sales pipeline and close new business.
- Teamwork – Partner with colleagues to drive LoopNet advertising revenue.
- Business Industry Acumen - Become an expert in your market, building a deep knowledge of the key players - owners, investors and brokerage firms – trends and the market landscape.
- Customer Focus - Develop strong client relationships by delivering outstanding customer support through regular communication, sharing valuable insights and offering appropriate solutions.
- Five or more years of successful B2B sales and account management experience preferably in digital advertising sales or equivalent client facing experience in commercial real estate industry focused on marketing, leasing, or asset management
- Two or more years of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Bachelor’s degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry selling to owners, investors, brokers or lenders
- Ability to analyze data, build-out reporting and make strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Success in building long-term relationships and business partnerships with clients at all levels
- Proven track record of rapidly growing a sales territory or market through organic growth via a combination of new client acquisition and existing account growth and consistently exceeding sales performance targets
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates in the U.S. through only the following channels:
- The CoStar Group website and RecruitiFi.
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of “@Costar.com.”
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms.
Be aware that:
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about CoStar Group and the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing