At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is searching for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. Join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! We’re looking for someone with a strong background in compensation and is passionate about analysis, program design, and teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a knack for getting things done and thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research and analysis to derive insights and recommendations
- Help design and execute on compensation programs to help attract and reward our employees
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Lyft (People, Finance, Legal)
- Support management and executives on compensation related issues and planning for team members
- Develop education/communication materials about our compensation program
- Assist with maintaining and refining existing compensation processes
- 1-2 years of compensation-related experience
- Strong analytical rigor with the ability to effectively analyze data and create clear and comprehensive reports and recommendations
- Ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of an organization on key compensation topics
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty and rapidly evolving landscape
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.