This role is responsible for receiving, triaging, reviewing, and processing terrorist information from diverse US Government agencies.
- Analyzing terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies.
- Makes recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process.
- Develops, maintains, and implements a daily review program for validating the integrity of nominations.
- Responsible for watchlist team management and oversight including meeting QA/QC standards compliance.
- Provides reports and information that is comprehensive and understandable.
- Makes recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process on quality, productivity, and mission effectiveness.
- BA/BS Degree with 4-8+ years of experience
- Experience analyzing intelligence reports and cables
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience working with IC tools and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage teams while exercising strict attention to detail
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-McLean-20357-VA06
: Nov 6, 2020, 8:11:57 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
1500 Tysons McLean Dr
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities