Jacobs has an opening for a Performance Analyst to support our customer in McLean, VA. The Performance Analyst will be responsible for performance measurement and data analytics services for a member of the Intelligence Community (IC). These services have had high success delivering strategic and operational measurement services to this customer, and is looking to plus up its manpower in order to provide better team coverage, and provide more opportunities for the team to perform more advanced analysis.
- Consulting customers on business strategies based on fact-based analysis.
- Developing analytic models to capture business trends.
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis or large volumes of performance data.
- Data analysis in MS Excel and other data visualization tools such as Tableau at an expert level.
- Scripting extract, transform, and load (ETL) procedures.
- Active TS/SCI with current polygraph clearance
- BA or BS degree with 5 years of related experience
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Access as well utilizing advanced capabilities
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Understanding of basic database functionality and ability to code at a basic level
- Expertise in MS Access
- PL/SQL, VBA, and / or Python coding experience
- Proficiency in SQL Developer
- Exposure to Oracle administration
Physical Requirements: Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Work Environment: General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines: General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance: Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions: Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-McLean-20366-MCV2
: Nov 9, 2020, 11:35:41 PM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities