Do you enjoy the challenge of completing complex projects in an active airfield environment as an integral part of a technical team providing multiple clients with industry leading innovative, connected and sustainable solutions while also providing best in class client service? At Jacobs-we do as well.
As a vital member of our Northwest Aviation team, you’ll have the chance to work on challenging projects where we’ll depend on your expertise, intuition, and leadership with planning, directing, and monitoring all aspects of projects. You’ll grow professionally with us because we’ll rise together on impactful projects with a high degree of technical complexity from the concept stage through detailed design and construction services. You’ll be leading a multidiscipline design team to complete tasks within established schedules and budgets and help advance our business development strategies. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as an Aviation Project Manager/Design Manager.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer License (P.E.) and ability to gain, through reciprocity, and Washington PE within 6 months
• Demonstrated experience working on successful projects with public agencies
• At least 10 years of progressive experience as an engineer assistant project manager, design manager and project manager in the airfield design field
• Ability to demonstrate Project Leadership experience
• Working knowledge of FAA design guidelines
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Experience with multi-discipline infrastructure engineering design and construction projects with an emphasis on airfield development and rehabilitation projects
• Previous work experience delivering projects under FAA AIP program requirements
• Previous work experience with navigating permitting agencies and requirements
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Washington-Bellevue-US WA Bellevue - 112th Ave NE
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Nov 10, 2020, 10:02:48 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US WA Bellevue - 112th Ave NE
1100 112th Ave NE, Suite 500