Jacobs is looking for a Part Time Security Admin Support Specialist to provide administrative support in the development, implementation, and administration of internal facility security functions including maintaining customer security requirements. Analyzes security documents and manuals under direction of the MOG Director of Security Operations and maintains appropriate levels of controls. May perform periodic security inspections and processes documentation for requests for clearances/special accesses and debriefing/terminations of such special access.
- Creates and distributes security manuals, documents, and records. Maintains facility security requirements and implements procedures for safeguarding proprietary and customer furnished data.
- May perform periodic and random security inspections and prepares security reports as necessary. Issues security violation citations as required by inspections.
- Maintains inspection reports and records and advises MOG Security Manager of deficiencies. Suggests remedial/disciplinary efforts to ameliorate deficiencies.
- Prepares personnel actions and forms to request security clearance/special access and maintains records of such requests. Briefs incoming staff on security processes and debriefs outgoing staff.
- Maintains procedures on handling, safeguarding and destruction of documents and data in accordance with established processes and appropriate timelines.
- Conducts security awareness training sessions with new staff.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of automated security systems. Maintains records for periodic secure systems inspections with customer liaisons and other technical professionals.
- Uses Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (EQIP), and other security software in the performance of assigned duties.
- Assists with badging new hires and employees to ensure perimeter control compliance.
- Assists in the management of security efforts of multiple task orders/contracts servicing various customers at numerous locations, each with its own unique security challenges. Requires the ability to implement established security processes to attain both short and long term organizational objectives.
- Interacts with the personnel and makes daily use of the material and equipment resources necessary for the conduct of critical organizational security functions
- Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and six (6) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of security management, administrative practices, security preventative practices, investigatory practices, and related legal responsibilities.
- Knowledge of customer security requirements and incident investigation.
- Ability to develop records systems, reports, and secure system processing requirements.
This position is Part Time.
Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance and obtain SCI access
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Florida-Tampa-20315-EKEN
: Nov 10, 2020, 10:36:12 PM
Job Classification: Part-Time Regular
Capabilities: Advanced Technology Facilities