We are looking for someone that can take on challenging mechanical hardware tasks, be responsible for production builds, as well as disassemble, repair and reassemble! We need an electronics assembly technician to help us grow and take on challenging tasks that involve assembly of basic and intricate electro-mechanical parts, soldering, repairs, and complex wiring of electronic components, work independently and as part of a team!
- Assembly of mechanical parts, wiring of electronic components, soldering and performing crimping of connectors.
- Works from production documentation that may include assembly drawings and procedures.
- Be able to produce documentation when needed.
- Assembly of parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
- Complete production/quality related documentation.
- Assemble repairs and fabricate parts by operating mechanical equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling and safety requirements.
Experience soldering and crimping.
Ability to read and comprehend mechanical and electrical drawings.
Experience using measuring tools such as calipers, multi-meters, torque tools.
Team player with initiative.
Effective communication skills.
Must be organized and follow documented processes and travelers.
Microsoft Office Proficient.
WHMA-A-620 Certification a plus.
IPC JSTD Training and certifications.
Advanced training in electro-mechanical assembly
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Maryland-Severn-20356-SEV1
: Nov 12, 2020, 7:54:18 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7763 Old Telegraph Road Building A
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities