The Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) is a dynamic, forward-leaning organization, on the cutting edge of cybersecurity, DevSecOps, cloud computing, big data analysis, and other advanced technologies. JITC is the Department of Defense’s Joint Interoperability Certifier and the only non-service operational test agency for information technology and national security systems. As a member of the Jacobs team at JITC, your expertise and skill will support risk-based test, evaluation and certification services, ensuring the C4ISR systems scheduled for fielding to our nation's warfighters function as designed, are fully interoperable, and support mission requirements.
Jacobs is currently seeking an experienced cybersecurity OT&E analyst to coordinate scenarios and participation by government Red Team members for operational assessments of DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Operational Test and Evaluation (OTE)/Cyber support task with work at Fort Meade, MD.
- Execute a Cooperative Vulnerability and Penetration Assessment (CVPA) and an Adversarial Assessment (AA)
- Collect and manage all relevant data generated over course of Integrated Cyber Test and Evaluation events.
- Conduct requirements analysis to support the development of a Data Source Matrix (DSM) which will include the system analysis structure (Critical Operational Issue (COI), Measure of Effectiveness (MOE), Measures of Suitability (MOS), Measure of Performance (MOP), and their associated data requirements
- Develop Test Concept Briefs (TCB) with a clear traceability to the DSM and provides a comprehensive understanding of the system, its requirements, and the strategy for testing and obtaining data for each requirement.
- Develop an Operational Test and Evaluation Plan (OTEP) that details the scope, data collection strategy, data management, and data analysis methodology of the test event
- Prepare and present Test Readiness Review (TRR) briefings to gauge system and participant readiness to proceed into test events
- Support operational and developmental test execution by managing test activities, collecting and documenting data, and reporting system defects or test discrepancies
- Develop daily Emerging Results Reports (ERRs) for the JITC Test Director
- Participate in Data Authentication Group (DAG) meetings to review and prioritize reported system defects
- Develop a Quick Look Report or briefing that includes a summary of the test results, analysis, and identified issues
- Develop operation test memorandum or final test reports to document the analyzed data and conclusions from the test event.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience.
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master's degree.
- Applicant must have experience drafting Operational Assessments to evaluate the software upgrade functionalities, performances and cyber survivability of a system.
- Experience testing information systems in an agile test environment.
- Ability to identify and interpret functional and system level requirement products to support the development of test scenarios and/or requirements traceability products.
- Highly proficient in both written and verbal communications amongst a diverse audience of stakeholders.
- Must have ability to work independently or as a member of a team focused on meeting delivery deadlines within a defined schedule.
- Have practical and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Required Clearance: Top Secret
Required Certification: Requires at least 1 certification in area of specialization. Additional certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for one year of experience.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Recent T&E experience with JITC or a similar Operational Test Authority organization
- Experience developing Cooperative Vulnerability Assessments, Cooperative Penetration Assessments and Data Authentication Groups
- MS Office skills (intermediate)
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a diverse team of test/system engineers
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work-related tools as required.
Core work hours will be between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Continental travel may be required. Travel to and from customer’s locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary.
Other Essential Functions
Must always demonstrate professional behavior when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Maryland-Fort Meade-20341-JITC-02
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Nov 12, 2020, 8:18:22 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Fort Meade 20755
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities