At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look to the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
As the Senior Web Developer, you’ll work among a team of innovators finding new and exciting ways to present information such that it can be acted upon within the operational teams. You’ll analyze, estimate, model, test and deploy assigned requirements. Work directly with internal clients and stakeholders, you’ll understand the business requirements, create Business Models and Applications, identify and troubleshoot application quality and performance concerns You’ll collaborate with other sprint team members and management team to facilitate delivery of project goals. Your team will proactively identify and escalate risks, issues and other problems and report status to the management team. You’ll debug, monitor, troubleshoot solutions and recommend other solutions for optimizations.
Here's what you'll need:
- At least 5 years of experience developing web applications with an emphasis on front end development.
- Experience in Web Development using Java / J2EE Experience
- Experience working as a developer in an Agile Project using Scrum methodology Manage multiple priorities and ensure team deliveries in a dynamic environment Self-learner with a high degree of professionalism
Ideally, you'll also have:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Familiarity with MDD / low-code development platforms
: United States-Texas-Dallas-US - Working At Home
: Nov 13, 2020, 9:12:11 PM
: Information Technology
: Corporate Functions
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US - Working At Home
Capabilities: Corporate Functions and Services