Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we work everyday to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community, join us as a Highway Inspector.
We are looking for a professional Roadway ITS Inspector to add to our team in New Jersey. Join our highway team and work alongside our technical experts to provide contributions to the development of new techniques and standards. Help our team grow by mentoring the early, intermediate and associate professionals while assisting resident engineers and project managers in completion of inspection work in accordance with projects and client specifications.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, flourish, and succeed.
• At least 10 years in construction administration/ inspection
• High School diploma
• Valid certifications such as: ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I, (X)DOT Asphalt Field Level 1, (X)DOT Soils and Aggregate Construction
• Experience with applicable codes
• Knowledge of construction practices and principles
• Intermediate mathematical skills in order to perform field calculations
• Ability to gather and understand technical data for purposes of generating technical reports
• Progressive work-related experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills in order to work with clients and/or project teams
• Proficient in MS Office Suites and MS Project
• Ability to travel
• A valid State’s driver’s license and the ability to pass a motor vehicle background check
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
A technical school graduate or have a Bachelor’s of related to Engineering or Construction Management
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-New Jersey-Morristown-US NJ Morristown - Kemble Avenue
: Nov 17, 2020, 4:09:14 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US NJ Morristown - Kemble Avenue
412 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Downtown Building - 1st Floor
Capabilities: Highway and Roads