Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we work everyday to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as a Civil Engineer.
Based in Spokane, you’ll have the chance to work on exciting and engaging large-scale and smaller infrastructure projects and utilize your design expertise to serve as a task lead on water related projects. You’ll work with the best Engineers and Project Managers in the business, as well as gain experience working directly with our clients. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living and have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Water Resources Engineering
• At least 6 years related experience in civil work with an emphasis on infrastructure projects
• Professional Engineer License (PE), State of Washington or ability to obtain within 6 months
• Previous Department of Transportation (DOT), County or Municipal experience
• Strong Civil 3D or MicroStation background
• Strong mathematical, analytical, time management skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
• Experience with multi-discipline infrastructure engineering design and construction projects
• Experience with the City of Spokane
• Experience with transit agencies
• Experience with hydraulic modeling software
: United States-Washington-Spokane-US WA Spokane - W. Riverside Ave
: Nov 19, 2020, 3:41:22 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US WA Spokane - W. Riverside Ave
999 W. Riverside Ave Suite 500
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater