This experienced project manager will oversee and maintain the Academy’s accreditations, certifications, and related activities; working closely with the instructional systems designers, subject matter experts, and program management staff, the A&C project manager will act as integrator across the program and Academy to ensure that course accreditations are current and to maintain the Academy’s certifications from organizations including the American Council on Education (ACE), Council on Occupational Education (COE) and International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Maintain calendar of key dates for all Academy accreditations and certifications
- Develop and maintain schedules and SOPs for all accreditation and certification reviews
- Lead and manage all Academy accreditation/certification reviews, analyses, and renewals
- Represent the Academy and/or Jacobs in conferences and meetings with accreditation/certification organizations (e.g. COE’s annual meeting)
- Collaborate with Operations and Courses & Content leads to establish and convene annual course reviews consistent with current accreditation/certifications.
- Establish and lead integrated team of Jacobs and Government staff to review and assess accreditations and certifications annually or as required by accrediting organizations
- Review and recommend possible relationships with relevant accrediting and certifying organizations
- Identify Academy accreditation/certification risks and possible courses of action
- Manage and maintain all records related to accreditations and certifications
- Participate in integrated team meetings for awareness of ongoing course-related activities
- Become the expert on COE, IACET, ACE and future accrediting/certifying organizations’ requirements for maintaining accreditation/certification
- Regularly review and update the Accreditations and Certifications content on the Academy’s cyber learning management environment
- Maintain all Academy POC information and content on accrediting/certifying organizations’ websites or portals
- Maintain awareness of new opportunities and innovations at the Academy’s accrediting/certifying organizations.
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-CYK
: Nov 20, 2020, 12:52:12 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7740 Milestone Parkway Suite 400
Capabilities: Cyber Security