As a Water Resources Engineer, at our Boise, ID office, you will have the opportunity to work with the top ranked water engineering firm in the world - to contribute in the development of multidisciplinary transportation, site-civil, and environmental projects and programs.
Working with other members of the team, you'll collaborate on studies, designs, and field assignments for stormwater management, drainage, hydropower, conveyance, hydraulic/hydrologic modeling, fish passage, and stream restoration. The role will involve working with multi-disciplinary teams through the planning, design, and implementation phases of projects completed for municipal, private, state, Tribal, and Federal clients. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally through your participation with project teams delivering challenging projects while serving and developing clients. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Water Resources Engineer Salary DOE. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in civil, environmental, or related engineering field
• Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification
• At least 2 years of professional experience in civil and water resource engineering
• Experience with Hydraulic Modeling software: HEC-RAS, SRH-2D
• Experience with several of the following software packages: Bentley FlowMaster, FHWA’s Hydraulic Toolbox, HY-8, Microstation, InRoads, AutoCAD Civil3D, ArcMap, and related analytical tools
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Master’s degree in fields listed above
• Familiarity with both Open Channel and Closed Conduit Hydraulics
• Familiarity with FEMA Floodplain Management requirements and experience developing Permits for Floodplain Development
• Strong technical writing skills
• Practical, hands-on experience with a consulting firm delivering site civil, transportation, and environmental projects
• Field experience involving construction of civil works projects
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Idaho-Boise-US ID Boise - W Main Street
: Nov 20, 2020, 2:56:04 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US ID Boise - W Main Street
999 W Main Street, Suite 1200
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater