Are you interested in furthering your technical expertise in Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAMS) and data analytics as well as foster the growth of others as a team lead?
If so, you should explore our team who provide global support to Aviation, Transportation, Water and Government clients. By joining our team, you'll serve as both the technical lead on project deliverables as well as inspire your direct reports to identify innovative solutions.
We'd also utilize your business acumen to support EAMS business development and growth across a range of infrastructure markets and geographies. When working on client projects you will act as liaison and provide coordination between key stakeholders, including but not limited to Facilities & Maintenance, Engineering, Design, Construction and Capital teams.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that good communications are established and maintained with key stakeholders (internal and external to Jacobs) in order to secure mutual understanding, unity of action, and effective development and implementation of strategic asset management programs. This position will be part of the Asset Management Group O&M strategies leadership team and will be expected to work closely with the broader Jacobs asset management consulting team to support programs, manage key deliverables, and provide needed EAMS expertise.
As our EAMS Lead, you’re expected to manage a team of consultants focused on EAMS and data analytics; providing supervision, career development, and coaching to employees that report into this position, establish strategic direction for growth and development of Strategic Consulting EAMS business and team, collaborate across broader Jacobs with Subject Matters Experts engaged with EAMS and data analytics, lead and developing the Enterprise Asset Management service offerings – supporting business development and growth of EAMS programs within our Asset Management Group by providing EAMS expertise to clients and Jacobs internal resources, support and/or lead discussions and planning related to EAMS implementations and integration, identify change management needs and oversee activities related to EAMS programs and implementations.
When leading project work, you’ll develop and manage project plans to ensure expectations are met and key deliverables are delivered on time and within budget, providing leadership, guidance, oversight and coordination of technical staff, consultants, contractors, and committees/teams to ensure the delivery of key elements of the asset management program, with a focus on the EAMS and data analytics, serve as Subject Matter Expert to provide technical asset management software expertise for key stakeholders for EAMS and other solutions such as GIS, BIM, property management, financial systems, as well as software integrations, and participate in regular management meetings to keep team informed of asset management program, address risk and barriers to success.
If you’re ready to plan for a better future together, join Jacobs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Facilities Management or Engineering Discipline
• At least 15 years’ experience in the strategic use of Enterprise Asset Management systems, such as Maximo, INFOR, MaintenaceConnection, AssetWorks, Cityworks
• At least 5 year of managerial experience: leading, coaching and supervising employees
• Ability to work in a fast-past environment, prioritize multiple tasks, work with all levels of employees, departments, and contractors, have excellent written and oral communication skills and work well under little or no supervision
• Experience with RS Means and/or other similar cost estimating methods to develop replacement costs for assets
• Familiarity with common building systems such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing and other building systems
• Experience with industry standard asset classification systems such as OmniClass, Uniformart, and Masterformat
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified
• Institute Asset Management (IAM) Certification
• Transportation (Aviation, Rail/transit, Marine Ports) experience
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Texas-Dallas-US - Working At Home
: Nov 20, 2020, 11:52:17 PM
: Planning & Consulting
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US - Working At Home
Capabilities: Asset Management and Commissioning