Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
• Work with the client to produce a criteria/guideline for PE Stamp requirements on engineering drawings and deliverables.
• Engage and collaborate with client to develop workflow system in client’s desired database establishing PE Stamp requirements on engineering deliverables.
• Position duration - 1 year
• BSc in Engineering
• Engineering Design experience of 7+ years required.
• Must have knowledge of engineering design codes standards, practices, QA/QC policies, client and industry performance standards and specifications.
• Must have experience reviewing multi-discipline engineering design packages.
• Perform record search and information gathering under client database.
• Review design drawings for constructability, design and accuracy at 30%, 60%, 90%, and 95% design levels.
• Have experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCad and Bluebeam.
• Coordinating client meetings to support project activities.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• EIT/PE certification preferred.