Across our company, across our offices, across the world, we’re continually challenging today to reinvent tomorrow. At Jacobs, we make the world smarter, more connected, more sustainable, and more secure. Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs.
Challenging today is our response to the increasing complexity our world is experiencing.
It calls on us to join forces, putting our knowledge and imagination together to reinvent the way we solve problems and shape the next generation of innovative solutions.
Reinventing tomorrow is our promise and an invitation to raise the bar in everything we do.
From the brilliant solutions we create with our clients, to the open and inclusive culture we create for our people. From the positive difference we make in our communities, to the added value we deliver to our shareholders.
We're invested in you and your success.
What we do is more than a job, we work every day to make the world better for all. Everything we do in our Advancing National Security Business Unit – from building communication networks and testing next generation military systems to training intelligence specialist and supporting national security programs protecting the United States – is more than projects outlined in proposal requests. They’re our challenges as human beings, too.
We want people who are thoughtful, collaborative and inclusive to join our team and make a positive impact on the world.
If this excites you, apply for our Director Creative Talent Attraction, Acquisition and Strategy position supporting our Advancing National Security/Defense Business Unit. You will work closely with senior leadership to drive the strategic direction of our talent attraction and acquisition. Everything from driving talent attraction through marketing and communication campaigns and engaging in inclusive hiring to continue to support our open and inclusive culture.
- You will bring innovation and creativity as a key leader in all areas that impact talent acquisition with a focus on delivering operational efficiencies, improving the hiring experience and enhancing the employee value proposition.
- In partnership with the BU leadership you will define and execute talent attraction strategies - including short and long-term sourcing; competitive benchmarking; candidate populations; tracking legal developments and emerging trends and the overall talent attraction and retention lifecycle.
- You will have opportunities to serve as a thought partner on all program-related communications and outreach activities.
- We challenge the accepted, and we expect you to do the same and drive continuous improvement.
- We live inclusion and you will have responsibility for strategies around diversity recruiting initiatives to create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity and competitive advantage.
- You will engage with our branding and communications teams to deploy our talent marketing strategy
- We do things right and always act with integrity – you will take responsibility and accountability for talent attraction and acquisition strategies to deliver outcomes.
- We make investments in our people and so will you by coaching, mentoring, and developing a team of recruiters helping them creatively customize successful search strategies to drive individual and team results.
- Other duties as required
Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressive and relevant Talent Acquisition experience; or any equivalent combination of education/experience for a total of nineteen (19) years relevant experience
- A minimum of 10 years of combined relative experience in Talent Acquisition team leadership and DOD Government services digital marketing capacity
- A minimum of 5 years supporting and maintaining Talent Analytics,
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security clearance
- Previous experience recruiting in multiple geographic locations, clearance levels and commercial and government industries
- Demonstrated experience developing effective TA strategies for Special Operations and the DOD/COCOM Digital Modernization, Intelligence and Analytics, and Global Mission Support markets
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with KPI’s and budget management
- May require up to 50% travel time and include both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one-hour notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
: United States-Virginia-Herndon-20314-CDUL
: Nov 24, 2020, 3:32:24 AM
: Human Resources
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
2551 Dulles View Drive
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities