Description of Duties:
The Subcontracts and Off-site Facility Manager supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Prepare solicitation documents, determine correct solicitation method, and determine sources to be solicited.
- Analyze and evaluate Task Order and subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and terms and conditions, while working closely with the Project Management team.
- Provide value-added analysis of solicitations, pricing strategies, contract terms and conditions. Identify risks as well as mitigation alternatives.
- Maintain document files in accordance with Subcontracts Policies and Procedures for internal and external audits.
- Conduct cost and/or price analysis and provide justification of award.
- Coordinate cross functionally to meet internal and external requirements and deadlines.
- Manage subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal documentation of communication to/from subcontractors.
- Administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the statement of work and delivery schedules.
- Perform formal closeout of subcontracts after project completion.
- Review subcontractor invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the negotiated terms and conditions.
- Maintaining communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Review FAR and DoD Supplement regulations regularly to ensure contract compliance with government regulations.
- Evaluate contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extension of contracts
- Coordinate activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Supervise and mentor subcontracts administrator staff
- Maintain subcontracts policies, procedures and documents library
- Perform facility management duties to include: space planning, monitoring facility budget, interface with landlords, event/use coordination.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to perform tasks successfully with minimum guidance under short time lines, and must have the ability to manage shifting work priorities
- Be responsive, flexible, organized, have a strong attention to detail
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and with others in a collaborative environment
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to mentor and manage subcontract and facility administrators
This position will be filled in Colorado Springs, CO.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 12 years of general experience; Associate’s degree and 10 years of general experience; Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of general experience; Master’s degree and 6 years of general experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of directly related experience
- Must have at least 3 years of management/leadership experience.
- Must have strong understanding of the government acquisition process. This includes working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplements. Experience with DoD FAR Supplements is a plus.
- Must have a good understanding of contractual risks to apply to subcontract negotiations.
- Must have Facility management experience.
- Working knowledge of all contract types including IDIQ CPIF, T&M, firm-fixed price, and demonstrated ability to execute and interpret federal regulations within contracts.
- Proficient in, Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and SharePoint
- Must have, or obtain, a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB-20348-SHRV
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Nov 24, 2020, 3:38:53 AM
: Legal/Contracts Administration
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
730 Irwin Ave
Schriever AFB 80912