Jacobs is seeking an Audio/Visual Engineer with an active Top Secret clearance, to support our team in Chantilly, VA. Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Provide systems administrator and AV engineering to a variety of existing desktop and network enabled video systems, including video teleconferencing and secure video teleconferencing systems across multiple secure enclaves.
• Ensure the organization and professional display of AV equipment in a manner consistent with facilitating meetings with high-level officials.
• Engineer new and modify existing AV networking and control diagrams. Identity new or replacement AV networking equipment and support the procurement process, by soliciting vendor quotes and coordinating with third party vendors, to procure new hardware. Set-up and install AV networking equipment, thoroughly test newly installed equipment and ensure appropriate network connectivity. Coordinate with enterprise IT specialists to ensure all installations are in accordance with ITS policies.
• Author SOPs and user guides for all AV systems, to include existing and newly installed systems, so that all users of the AV systems can operate and control the AV systems.
• Address the networking functions, troubleshooting secure audio communication devices, and serving as a liaison with secure video conferencing network operations centers.
• Assist customers with scheduling secure conferences with other telecommunication partners and overcome technical challenges for connecting systems with other agencies and classification levels. Provide expedited and professional customer service to customers across DoD, IC and LE organizations.
• Assist with inventory of accountable government property using a mobile scanning device and other engineering projects within the unit.
• Provide assistance with scheduling classified Video Teleconferences (VTCs).
• Provide expertise and assistance to staff with data, presentation platforms, and other miscellaneous audio-visual functions.
• Administer and maintain secure communications, router/switch network devices/communications.
• Ensure performance and reliability are in accordance with the usability requirements outlined in a Service Level Agreement and implement remediation activities in the event of performance issues
• Current Top Secret clearance.
• Bachelors degree is highly desired; High school/GED required
• 3-5 years of experience specific to the skill and must be reflected with Extron, Crestron, AMX AV systems
• Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) Certification desired
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Chantilly-20357-CHN1
: Nov 24, 2020, 11:13:22 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities