Description of Duties:
The Executive Support Services Specialist supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Provide support to general customers and Senior Executive Service members, General Officers, Flag Officers, Military Officers at the 0-5 rank or higher and federal civil servants Redstone Arsenal Huntsville Alabama, US Missile Defense Agency.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot computer systems.
- Provide remote and onsite troubleshooting support for break fix issues.
- Provide mission, test, event and conference support.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Provide escalation and status updates to MDA customers.
- Provide technical support for enterprise projects.
- Resolve daily battle rhythm tasks.
- Track all work using the Remedy ticketing system.
- Provide printer support.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Provide limited PKI support.
- Provide a rotation of on-call support.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Communicate written and/or verbal situational awareness to management and Government leadership in a concise, professional manner.
- Mentor team members to promote technical growth.
- Work well under pressure.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Be resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Display a strong, functional knowledge of the position.
- Be able to prioritize task and continuously improve time management.
This position may require off-hours support. Some travel is required.
This position will be filled at Dahlgren, VA.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 8 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 6 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 4 years of general experience; Master's degree and 2 years of general experience.
- Must have 4 years of related experience in relevant business systems, operating systems, and servers and/or experience in light programming, project management of small initiatives, and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Must have a current DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification such as CompTIA Security+ CE Certification or higher.
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- 3 years in a leadership role
- ITILv3 Foundations certification
- CompTIA A+, or CompTIA Network+ certification
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience supporting Senior Executives, Military Officers at the 0-5 rank or higher
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Dahlgren-20348-DAHL
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Nov 25, 2020, 2:34:11 AM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
17211 Ave D Suite 160