Jacobs is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in Hanover, MD.
The ISSO is responsible for the following duties:
- Develop system security documentation in support of authorization and continuous monitoring under the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Coordinate with DAOs Data Owners, SAs and devs for Security relevant changes to SSPs
- Monitor/maintain SSPs for hardware and software changes
- Participate in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the System Security Plan
- Ensures that all system users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access
- Research and report on CSIRs
- Review audit events for information systems and address events/incidents that occur with stakeholders.
- Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals
- Maintains records, outlining required patches/system upgrades that have been accomplished throughout the information system's life cycle
- Update Biscotti by coordinating with SAs and reporting IAVA status
- Create and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) as required
- Ensures that all systems/network are compliant and in scope of current accreditation
- Coordinate Nessus or CyborgBunny scans as required
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) of their security relevance
- Participate in internal / external security audits/inspections
- Directs program system administrators on security matters
Here's What You'll Need:
- You must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Minumum 10 years of relevant experience and a Technical Bachelor’s degree is required. Commensurate experience for education.
- Hands-on linux experience
- Thorough understanding o the RMF process (Risk Management Framework)
- Highly Experienced with XACTA, LatteArt, Biscotti & SEAR
- Working knowledge of DoDI 8500.2 “Information Assurance."
- Thorough understanding of NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, DCID 6/3, and the NISPOM
- Experienced with government accreditation requirements under DITSCAP and DIACAP.
- Familiar with Nessus or CyborgBunny.
- Experience in evaluating, testing, certification and accreditation of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems.
- Experienced with analysis and evaluation of hardware and software in support of the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Able to apply current computer security technologies and IA requirements to maintain system security posture.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing approved security policies, standards and guidelines
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-20358-ARQ1
: Nov 30, 2020, 10:44:11 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7740 Milestone Parkway Suite 400
Capabilities: Cyber Security