Perform logistics management operations that include planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support specified missions. Schedule and monitor funding milestones for appropriateness and timeliness. Monitor organizational compliance with logistical regulations. Collaborate and plan with appropriate personnel to coordinate and/or execute operations. Responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating the total cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics support for assigned systems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement and quality assurance into logistics activities. Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Bachelors degree and minimum two years' experience or related undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in supply chain or logistics management (experience in lieu of education may be considered).
• Three years' experience with Supply Warehousing.
• Completed the Army Fundamentals of Supply web-based training course (completed course within first 60 days of hiring.
• Knowledge of property accountability database systems.
• Demonstrated an understanding of AR 710-2, DA PAM 710-2-1, and AR 735-5 (within 180 days of hiring).
• Able to complete DA Forms 3161, 2062, 2765, and 1687 and DD Forms 1348-A, 200, and 362 (within 180 days of hiring).
• Able to lift equipment weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
• Valid civilian driver's license and obtain a military vehicle operator's permit; may be required to maneuver light truck and trailer combinations (No CDL Required).
• Able to work a modified work schedule to include evenings and weekends.
• Able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Serve as Jacobs Team Lead & Mission Coordinator
- Timecard Approver
- Accountable for all HT-JCOE Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)
- J4 contract personnel scheduler
SECRET security clearance required
: United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca-20315-MFHU
: Dec 1, 2020, 12:52:24 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
14 Rhea Avenue
Fort Huachuca 85613
Capabilities: Logistics Operations