Jacobs is seeking an Asset Manager in Chantilly, VA. Duties will include:
Here's What You'll Need:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- High school diploma/equivalent is required
- Requires a minimum of three full years of experience specific to the skill and must be reflected
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Ability to become familiar with regulations, policies and unique authorities
- Basic knowledge of procedures and policies specific to the area of assignment
- Basic knowledge of various databases and applications
- Basic knowledge of how to read and interpret routine financial statements
- Ability to develop an internal network of professional working relationships within the work unit and with service partners’ counterparts in other offices
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities
- Ability to use good judgment and personal initiative in recognizing appropriate action to be taken for completion of tasks
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Ability to interact with people who have different values, cultures, or backgrounds
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
Proficient in many facets of information technology requirements
The candidate should possess general business knowledge and soft-skills allowing them to be adaptable in a wide array of work environments. The candidate should have the willingness to participate in these type of activities when called upon to do so.
Essential Job Functions
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Equipment and Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Customer applications: Word, Excel, Handheld Scanner, Access, Internet, various internal databases to request and track data.
Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance and ensure on time daily arrival. Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be willing to travel as needed.
: United States-Virginia-Chantilly-20340-CHTL
: Dec 1, 2020, 12:14:46 AM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Enterprise IT