At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
Are you a Licensed Wastewater Operator with Project Manager experience and would like to join our collaborative team in Fayetteville, AR? You’ll be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the project including profit and loss, permit compliance, safety, quality, and employee supervision and management including staffing, compensation, training and development. Working with other members of our team and the client you’ll build and maintain positive business and customer relationships, and lead the planning, organization, operations, maintenance and improvement of the facility. You’ll also be responsible for implementing safety policy and procedures and maintaining the operation process control including compliance with regulatory agencies.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver the world’s most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
Here's What You'll Need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• State ABC Grade 4 Wastewater Operators License, or experience and education to obtain within 1 year
• Advanced experience in in the operation and maintenance of a water/wastewater facility
• Experience leading, coaching and supervising a team
• Proficient performing mathematical and algebraic calculations associated with wastewater treatment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, data management systems and able to operate plant VFD’s, PLC’s and SCADA systems
• Valid driver’s license with no major infractions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Associates or College degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or Business Administration
• Possess a valid Oregon Grade IV Operators License, or ability to obtain through reciprocity
• Capable of working independently and maintaining an orderly schedule
• Expertise of the technical aspects of the facility
• Demonstrated interpersonal relations and personnel management skills
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Arkansas-Fayetteville-US AR Fayetteville - Fox Hunter Rd
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Dec 1, 2020, 3:10:16 AM
: Operations & Maintenance
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US AR Fayetteville - Fox Hunter Rd
1400 North Fox Hunter Road
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater