At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As an I&C Engineer in the Denver, CO area, you will too.
Our team of multi-disciplinary experts is seeking a driven professional who will utilize their design expertise to dream big ideas on various and complex municipal water/wastewater treatment process and facility projects. We’d rely on your collaboration skills to coordinate interdisciplinary work as well as encourage to bring your fresh ideas to work everyday. As an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer you have the opportunity to assist in delivering cutting edge automation services to our clients.
You will be part of a team engaged in delivering some of the most exciting projects in the South Western region. You’ll work with a knowledgeable and supportive team as you develop engineering techniques and procedures. We’ll ask you to use your working knowledge of various SCADA system hardware and software, which includes Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and Human Machine Interface (HMI), to effectively design and implement instrumentation and control systems for large water/wastewater projects.
You’ll also conduct site assessments and make control system design recommendations as well collaborate on proposals to increase the bottom line.
At Jacobs, we’re expanding the limits of what’s possible today and creating a brighter future for everyone. Let's see the big impacts we can make, together.
Here's What You'll Need:
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering
• An already exceled career where you are looking for a more senior role to grow into
• Professional Engineers license in the State of CO
• SCADA system design and implementation experience in process control systems, P&ID development, control system network architecture development, instrumentation and controls design, control strategy development, and network security systems in the water/wastewater treatment industry.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of PLC and HMI programming functionality and execution.
• Experience with SCADA system commissioning, including troubleshooting and problem solving techniques to maintain high SCADA system availability.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Englewood-US CO Englewood - Jamaica St
: Dec 1, 2020, 3:27:00 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US CO Englewood - Jamaica St
9191 South Jamaica Street
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater