- A passion for writing quality code and creating awesome user experiences, understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Ambitious, passionate, eager and willing to learn/grow, and the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies
- Professional communication skills
- Develop new and maintain existing enterprise software applications (Primarily Web & Mobile Applications)
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Utilize Azure DevOps for managing the project, work items, source control, automated builds and testing
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development. Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Ability to understand requirements and identity additional requirements (not provided) necessary from an end-users perspective when using the application. It is extremely important to identify while adding features to review edge cases and ensure the goals of the application are consistent with user expectations
Here's What You'll Need:
- Extensive knowledge with front-end build and package management tools such as Webpack, NPM and Gulp.
- Experience Azure/AWS Cloud Tools and technologies, Automated Build/Deploy CI/CD
- Object Orientated design and N-Tier applications using design pattern architectures
- Desired Mobile Application Development (PWA, Flutter)
- Professional experience with database design (SQL Server, Mongo Db), experience in handling MS SQL Server related activities including building complex SQL queries
Job Related preferable skills:
- Elastic Search programming experience
- Interaction / Communication with customers across the globe to identify identity and document business requirements
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
: India-India Countrywide-Navi Mumbai-IN - Navi Mumbai, Empire Tower
: India-India Countrywide-Gurgaon-IN - Gurgaon
: Dec 1, 2020, 8:15:08 PM
: Corporate Functions
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
IN - Navi Mumbai, Empire Tower
12B Floor (South and North Block), Empire Tower, Cloud City Campus, Navi Mumbai 400 708 Empire Tower Cloud City Campus
Navi Mumbai 400 708
Capabilities: Enterprise IT