Jacobs is seeking a qualified Sustainment Configuration Management Specialist to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas.
Supporting engineering programs to guide and control configurations and baselines, ensuring complete traceability of changes through a documented change management process. You will work in frequent collaboration wit others. The candidate will help develop plans, reports associated with documentation and data control. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Control configuration baselines through Configuration Control Boards. Monitoring the incorporation of configuration change items
• Developing and Implementing Configuration ideologies, processes, and training-such as identification, product release and delivery, and configuration audits.
• Responsible for ensuring all desired deliverable and non-deliverable contract data items are properly identified, scheduled, marked, reviewed, approved, submitted and accepted.
• Responsible for ensuring that all program related information is effectively stored and controlled throughout the contract lifecycle including digital files and work products.
• Conduct audits of CM activities to verify compliance with established CM procedures and standards.
• Collaborates across the Program Management Office proactively managing CM risks, opportunities, and overall deliverables.
Here's What You'll Need:
Clearance: Ability to Acquire Secret
• A minimum of three years of experience.
• Experience implementing and conducting a Configuration and Data Management program.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate changes using defined change management practices while maintaining configuration control.
• Thorough attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent analysis skills: Ability to evaluate the current environment, gather needs, and propose a recommended CM solution.
• Experience with configuration management audit execution to include Physical Configuration Audit (PCA), Functional Configuration Audit (FCA), and process audits.
• Experience with Microsoft office advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Fully competent professional in all aspects of subject matter area. Independently evaluates, selects, and applies techniques, procedures, and criteria, and make minor adaptations and modifications as needed to complete a project or assignment. Independently performs project assignments that involve few complex features and can be guided by codes, standards, and other precedents of the discipline. Analyzes and/or evaluates the results of an analysis using techniques prescribed by senior personnel or supervisors. Accomplishes and completes tasks of limited scope or solves problems which require investigation of a limited number of variables.
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists.
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels.
Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies.
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important.
Other Essential Functions
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
• Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
• Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
• Government security clearance may be required in the future.
• Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
• Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
• Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs-NSC
: Dec 2, 2020, 12:21:15 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
985 Space Center Drive Suite 350
Colorado Springs 80915
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities