The Special Projects Division is a rapidly growing division within the Rapid Solutions Business Unit of KeyW/Jacobs. PSC is a full-service engineering and manufacturing team that supports the design and integration of sensor systems on various platforms including aircraft, UAV, ISR Pods, Shipboard, Aerospace and others. Our facilities have complete manufacturing and testing capabilities, allowing you as the engineer to be part of the manufacturing and test process from prototype to production.
Our small team is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual that likes to take ownership and wants the opportunity to make themselves and our team successful. The opportunity will provide the employee various tasking too include in Quality Control, Configuration Management and Manufacturing Engineering efforts.
Here's What You'll Need:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Familiar with ISO9001, AS9100 processes.
- Working knowledge of IPC–610, J-STD-001 & IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- Have experience with electronic assembly manufacturing and/or inspection including; Surface Mount, Through Hole and & Mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to support in process and final inspection for Class III SMT board assemblies, sheet metal and machined components, cable assemblies and electrical/mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to support and conduct In coming receiving inspection.
- Ability to effectively operate visual magnification devices (scope).
- Ability to complete First Article and In-Process inspections.
- Ability to review and understand component data sheets.
- Assist in Configuration Management, Assembly Documentation and Process Improvement activities.
- Generate Corrective Action Reports and train personnel as needed on proper processes.
- Ability to generate process travelers.
- Ability to capture as built configurations of products within company databases.
- Provide detailed reviewed of documentation packages for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with Engineering to get documentation update as needed.
- Inspection of bare PCBs in accordance with IPC-600 (preferred).
: United States-Maryland-Severn-20356-SEV1
: Dec 2, 2020, 9:34:52 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7763 Old Telegraph Road Building A
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities