SAIC is looking for a smart, passionate, and dynamic DIA Technical Client Engagement Executive who can leverage their extensive DIA experience and network to deliver excellence for SAIC’s National Intelligence Customer Operation (NIC) and their customers. The successful candidate will become part of the SAIC Business Development team directly supporting the NIC leadership team responsible for leading technical engagement and driving NIC solutions and capabilities to new and adjacent markets. Additional responsibilities include partnering with NIC leaders to drive growth, participating in all aspects of business development activities, and providing a unique customer perspective on various opportunities.
Required expertise includes:
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple customer organizations
- Acumen leading diverse technical teams
- Ability to forge customer relationships across new and adjacent markets
- Aptitude to anticipate and position SAIC for success against future needs.
- The successful candidate must be a leader with technical and business acumen necessary to their responsibilities bringing a passion for our customer’s mission, demonstrate a bias for action, be willing to think big, provide thought leadership, and be committed to growth.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Former or recently retired technical senior at DIA
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 20 + years leading and supporting programs specifically for DIA
- Ability to engage and setup technical exchange meetings with stakeholders within the NIC customer environment to ascertain office and group level requirements
- At least 10 years of experience leading a multi-functional team and collaboratively partnering across organizations to meet mission and business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic planning in large organizations with the ability to articulate and develop organizational objectives, embed metrics to measure progress, coordinate across functional areas, identify/mitigate risk, perform alternative analysis, and assist with all phases of strategic implementation
- Ability to operate independently, without day-to-day direction, and be a self-starter in all aspects of programmatic and technical leadership, business development and customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to engage customers at executive and mission level