DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: Provides project engineering support to assist the Government Program Office Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) in planning, developing, and monitoring engineering development and procurement contracts.
- Develop product technical requirements and prepare System Requirements Specification (SysRS)/ Technical Requirements Document (TRD) for procurement acquisitions.
o Prepare program requirements related documentation: Use Cases, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), System Interface Document.
- Provides support to the COTR in providing oversight of Contractor’s program execution. Monitor performance requirements and compliance with contract technical requirements.
- Review contractor technical design documentation and data deliverables. Provide feedback to the COTR on documentation. Documentation includes:
o Proposed architecture and design
o Requirements functional analysis and allocation results
o Test Program, Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports
o Systems Engineering Master Plan (SEMP)
o System/Subsystem Specifications (Hardware and Software)
o Hardware/Software Build Plans
- Knowledge of systems engineering policies, specifications, and standards. Provide recommendation of specifications and standards to be placed as program compliance/reference documents in contract.
- Serve as advisor for technical evaluation of Contractor proposals.
- Participate as part of Government Program Office Team reviewing and participating in Contractor formal design reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, TRR).
- Witness Contractor conducted testing based upon technical expertise.
- Conduct risk and opportunity management analysis.
- Ability to independently work through all stages of tasking.
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills – Must be able to put pen to paper!
- BS in engineering or technical field.- Must have TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.