SAIC is actively hiring a Systems Engineer Sr. Principal with an active secret clearance in El Paso, TX.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Using and applying technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives
- Directing established guidelines, procedures and policies
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of fourteen (14) years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two or more years’ experience with Model Based System Engineering tools implementation and application to military environment .
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Desired Systems Engineering or Military Experience in the following areas:
- Military C5ISR equipment usage, implementation, and integration into military and civilian platforms.
- Experience with electrical engineering power both with AC, DC, battery and charging systems to include power designs for power generation (generators, alternators, solar, etc) both single and three phase support.
- Experience with RF and wireless networking. Preferred experience in the military tactical radio and networking.
Active Secret Clearance