SAIC is seeking a DevOps/Agile Systems Engineer
Technical Assistant (SETA) to conduct oversight and evaluation of developers'
DevOps/Agile processes and deliveries.This position is in support of the Landmark GSS contract. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Responsibilities will include:
SIGINT ground programs from traditional waterfall to DevOps/Agile processes.
- Provide recommendations for DevOps/Agile process
improvements and/or efficiencies while working with the SIGINT ground
Acquisition Offices (AOs) and operational users of the systems.
- Support SIGINT ground initiatives for future systems through lifecycle
acquisition and readiness events.
- Aid the customer
transition to acquisitions leveraging DevOps/Agile principles to define
capability roadmaps, epics, solutions/portfolios and features necessary to
prioritize developer backlogs in alignment with capability deliveries to
- Support DevOps/Agile best practices including...
- Coordinating CONOPS and architecture products
- Establishing and translating
requirements into features
- Assessing system and segment schedule and risks
- Leading readiness and release planning events in support of system and
acquisition-level ground milestones
- Supporting agile test and DevOps
verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in
support of expanded SIGINT mission capabilities.
In this role, you may
lead projects for systems team work, have frequent client interactions (with
GPOC customers, COTRs/AOs, and developers), and support system and mission
strategy development across the various ground offices.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or
related scientific or technical discipline
- 9 years’
experience with space/ground aerospace systems engineering. Systems Engineering degree preferred
DevOps systems engineering experience
to lead transformation of traditional SE waterfall processes to Agile and
experience with using Agile and DevOps Atlassian tool suite, i.e.
Confluence and JIRA
for learning and knowledge transfer of Agile and DevOps methodologies, and
- Preferred former experience working with the prime
contract’s Intelligence Community (IC) customer