Definitive Logic's is actively seeking a full stack developer to support a platform for public sector clients. The full stack developer works at the direction of project managers and technical leads to support our agile application development from requirements through implementation and support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related technical field
- 2-5 years hands-on software engineering experience
- Experience with C# or Java (preferred both)
- Experience with building Action, Reducers, Selectors, and designing global state within Redux.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with development tools: Visual Studio/Visual Code/IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience with implementing API frameworks such as Web API, Apache Struts.
- Experience with AWS Lambda or Azure Functions.
- Experience with relational database technologies: SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong familiarity with the Agile Software Development
- Work with software development team to assess, develop, test, and maintain systems and applications-
Design and assist in the development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- DoD secret security clearance or ability to obtain.
About Definitive Logic:
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.