SAIC is seeking a Field Service Engineer to represent and operate NSITE (Network, System Integration and Test Environment) software. Software support typically involves Missile Defense Agency test execution activities (Flight Tests, Ground Tests and Wargames/Exercises). This position will sit in Colorado Springs, CO. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate NSITE software based on event support requirements
- Support NSITE software field testing and reporting
- Coordinate and interface with site personnel to perform hardware integration
- Maintain configuration management documentation (Microsoft Visio) and verify system configurations
- Identify system engineering requirements from customers' for even specific NSITE recording or mission viewing
This job pays $67,100 - $111,800 based on experience and other factors.
Education and Experience:
BS degree and five (5) years or more of experience, four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with Internet Protocol (IP) networks and Cisco networking equipment
- Required to deploy for CONUS and OCUNUS support (on average 10-25% per year)
- Security+ and either a Microsoft OS or Cisco certification
- Strong Windows 10 OS configuration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong Microsoft Visio skills
- Understanding of Network, System Integration and Test Environment (NSITE) software
- UHG Tactical Radio operation experience
Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.