Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the ODNI's Chief Financial Executive's mission, by managing the ODNI's budget execution and analysis efforts. The ODNI's program and budget management will rely on you!
Specifically, duties consist of monitoring, reviewing, assessing, and analyzing several of ODNI's components' budgets. Also, you will help components develop and update spendplans, coordinate with Component Senior Leadership and Resource Managers on their projected expenditures, and assist the CFE with Mid-Year and End-Year Congressional Budget Execution Briefings.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in federal government budget execution and justification, with a minimum two (2) of the five (5) years must be in the IC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
- Experience with MS Applications, especially Excel.
- Experience working with and briefing senior program managers.
- Experience with budget justification and formulation experience and/or budget execution experience.
- Experience with Manpower analysis, personnel modeling, and review/processing of invoices.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in the Agency Financial Systems.
Desired: Experience with Momentum and/or COGNOS.