Definitive Logic is looking for a seasoned Neo4j Graph Database Developer with 3-5 years of experience to support a large-scale government analytics project. The ideal candidate is able to solve technical challenges, implement popular graph algorithms to find meaningful relationships among entities in very large and diverse datasets, and deliver high quality code. You will be part of a brilliant, energetic, and fun team of engineers.
- Assess current state and design future state activities to support requirements.
- Promote new ideas, take active part in features discussions and roadmap prioritization.
- Integrate cutting edge research and machine learning methodologies into the graph database solution.
- Understand complex business logic and be able to translate to technical requirements.
- Communicate technical options and ideas to customers who do not have a technical background.
- Work closely with functional and other team members to meet schedule and deliverables.
- At least 3 years of related Neo4j graph database development experience for large-scale analytics.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable Machine Learning experience or formal education.
- Experience with AWS S3 or Azure RBS and associated APIs for manipulating data files in BLOB storage.
- Experience with ETL in Apache Spark to import various data sources into Neo4j.
- Experience developing solutions in Jupyter Lab and/or Apache Zeppelin with Python and PySpark.
- Proficiency in graph analysis algorithms with Cypher and common Neo4j APIs (e.g., Neo4j Python Driver)
- Demonstrable experience with Supply Chain & Network Analytics graph algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Power BI
- Security+ or equivalent certification
- Government cloud experience
- Candidate must possess or be able to acquire a secret clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship Required