Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the ODNI and one of its leading research and innovation directorates! You will provide program management support and execution through the development, source selection, execution, closeout, and transition of research projects. You will take the lead role in ensuring the timely collection, assessment, and reporting of financial and programmatic information for a series of multifaceted program reporting requirements. You will engage with research performers, test & evaluation contributors, and transition organizations which includes but is not limited to :
- Supporting the development, monitoring, and revision of financial spend plans, generation of funding documents and preparation of financial presentations.
- Providing administrative support to program lifecycle execution, to include document review and editing, development and maintenance of trackers, logistics, meeting coordination, and stakeholder data collection and coordination.
- Assisting with the management of source selection and tasks in support of new research initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for internal requirements and process, to include but not limited to data management (updates, review, reporting), property, and records management.
- Overseeing and analyzing performance to plan, identifying budget deviations, and providing recommendations and resolutions to the Program COTR and Government PM.
Join our team and be on the ODNI's cutting edge!
- An active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, cost and risk analysis, business administration, or other related fields and 5-10 years of experience in the relevant field/labor category or a Master’s degree in finance, accounting, cost and risk analysis, business administration, or other related fields and five (5) years of experience in the relevant field/labor category.
- Programmatic experience within the phases of the project lifecycle.
- Proficient with MS Applications, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and within group settings, with varying experience levels.
- Demonstrated experience with developing briefings and presenting material to various stakeholders, to include senior leadership.