SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is seeking an experienced, Transport and Encryption Engineer to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team working on a cutting edge program in support of national security objectives.
A successful candidate in this position will demonstrate an aptitude for system thinking, creative problem solving, and attention to detail. You will engage with the larger community (Industry, Government, and Academia) to stay up to date with latest trends and emerging technologies, approaches, methods, and techniques used in communication network implementations. As part of the team, you will be required to collaborate with others, as well as individually on strategies and recommended solutions. Demonstrated presentation and writing skills are required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Requires a B.S. degree and 10 years of relevant experience, M.S. degree, or (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 14+ years’ experience
- Must have 10+ years of direct experience with government communication network implementations
- Must have experience in architecting highly secure communications networks
- Must have experience in encryption (commercial and Type 1) and data tagging techniques and implementation
- Must have experience in cross-domain transport and system accreditation
- Must have experience in hybrid cloud security and transport architectures
- Must have understanding of modern interface API protocols (e.g., gRPC)
- Must have understanding and experience with terrestrial communication networks and protocols required
- Must have experience supporting acquisition activities, programmatic, and program executions preferred
- Must be highly effective collaborator that thrives working with teams to solve complicated challenges
- Must be self-driven, able to take ownership of tasks and champion efforts to drive solutions
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be strong attention to detail, and have excellent writing and oral communication skills.