SAIC is a fortune 500 technology integration company providing premier solutions and services to solve our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio includes high-end engineering and information technology solutions and deep expertise in existing and emerging technologies resulting in delivery of innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. Ingenuity is approached from every angle. As a result of the community’s demand for our expertise and services, we have new opportunities in the Chantilly, VA area that we are seeking to fill in the areas of Data Analyst. This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with a ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC.
- Responsible for identifying data gaps or issues with the data formats that are received.
- Provides analysis of daily business processes to ensure realistic solutions are recommended to improve daily operations while ensuring confidence of the real-world users.
- Runs use cases/use stories of existing information flows and workflows.
- Filters and cleans data by reviewing reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Develops and implements data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develops the capability to monitor and report data quality benchmarks.
- Works with team to develop and enhance data collection, analysis, and reporting to support programmatic and strategic goals.
- Implements controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality and integrity.
- Identifies and leverages opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards.
- Performs database queries, constructs data sets, and prepares analysis reports.
- Provides data definitions, establishes data quality expectations, ensuring compliance with those expectations, and analyzes and applies data. Identifies and leverages opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards.
EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
- Active DoD issued TS / SCI security clearance required. TS / SCI W/Poly highly desired.