SAIC is a fortune 500 technology integration company providing premier solutions and services to solve our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio includes high-end engineering and information technology solutions and deep expertise in existing and emerging technologies resulting in delivery of innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. Ingenuity is approached from every angle. As a result of the community’s demand for our expertise and services, we have new opportunities in the Chantilly, VA area that we are seeking to fill in the areas of Senior Software Engineering. This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with a ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC.
- Leads the architecture, development and integration of the open source and AWS AI/ML, NLP and BPMS frameworks for the C2S environment.
- Architects the Business Process Management System to be able to orchestrate the ETL of ingest data and apply the relevant AI/ML/NLP algorithms.
- Utilizes open source AI/ML frameworks such as TensorFlow and Caffe Deep Learning to be able to do advance analytics such as image recognition.
- Directs Journeyman Software Engineer in developing the BPMS. Directs the Data Scientist in developing the AI/ML and NLP framework.
- Works with the Team to document agile, repeatable, and automated methodologies and transition paths for data migration and ingestion.
- Works with the team to understand software requirements, design the software, and subsequently build the software to support the responses and findings, using best practices to include DevSecOps, Extract Transform & Load (ETL), Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Agile, and Scrum development processes. Provides design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, operation, and modernization of software applications to support the analysis of the MIDB Production Process in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Ensures security classification and security levels are intact.
- Directs Agile workflow and identifies opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or equivalent preferred
- 8 or more years of experience
- Experience with Sybase, PostgreSQL, and Agile methodologyExperience with Sybase, PostgreSQL, and Agile methodology
- Active TS / SCI DoD issued Security clearance required / TS / SCI w/ Poly highly desirable.