SAIC is looking for a well-qualified Security Engineer to join an exciting program in Springfield, Virginia. Individual will be responsible for providing systems security support for the protection of information system assets.
- Provide ongoing security oversight of assigned systems
- Manage documentation of security plans and procedures for all assigned systems in adherence to USG information technology security policies and instructions
- Support Assessment and Authorization (A&A) / Risk Management Framework (RMF) for new and existing systems
- Coordinate requirements and deployment of capabilities working with system operations
- Interact professionally with senior-level executives and work on a team or independently, prioritizing and accomplishing assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Execute and complete rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks
- Graduate degree with 15+ years experience in IT Security field
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include the following skills:
- Policy interpretation and development,
- Interpretation of Controls and Requirements with the ability to communicate this to system developers, sustainment teams and customer staff
- Experience executing and editing System Security Test Plans (STPs) to accurately and thoroughly assess and document control satisfaction
- Ability to work well with and communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve successful project completion with little oversight
- Clearance requirement TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.