The Business Unit HR Director is responsible for the delivery of HR strategies, solutions and services that align with the business priorities and goals. The HRBP will work with management to deploy innovative people solutions and assist in the overall business operations of the Business Unit. The HRBP will develop solutions to support client goals, improve operations, and increase process efficiency. They must demonstrate discrete handling of all business communications, prioritize workload, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The HRBP also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness.
· Proactively assess organizational performance to develop HR solutions that support business strategies, enable leadership and employee success and foster a high-performance culture, engagement and inclusion.
· Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to the business leaders regarding HR policies, processes and best practices that drive employee engagement and productivity. Act as a coach and consultant on key organizational and management issues.
· Partner with the HR Centers of Expertise to design and implement services and programs in the areas of strategic talent management, organizational design and effectiveness, workforce optimization and change management.
· Leverage workforce analytics and insights to effectively inform the development and execution of employee development, deployment and succession plans that support short and long-term workforce priorities and goals.
· Partner with business leadership to inform and advocate for career development, benefits and compensation, and retention programs and strategies, in support of the business needs
· Work with leadership to identify opportunities to improve employee and management engagement and recognition programs
· Provide proposal support, new business and re-compete talent forecasting, and partner with talent acquisition on strategies
· Understand the Business Unit’s current and future requirements and develop strategies to support the business needs and develop current workforce
· Provide coaching and/or counseling to managers and employees as necessary
· Provide analytical data on HR Metrics and develop plans and action to reach business objectivesPartner with talent acquisition to drive staffing strategies to meet staffing requirements.
Qualifications - External
· Top Secret Clearance
· Experience in Federal Contracting