SW Engineer Sr. to work in Alexandria, VA:
- Conduct analysis and collaborate with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display and reporting.
- Design applications within established parameters.
- Develop documenting as well as test and debug developed application software solutions.
- Determine computer user needs.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls. Design and develop web applications.
- Ensure that software standards are met.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings to present findings, discuss possible solutions and assist in the development of the entire program outside of the assigned tasks.
- Flexwork options temporarily available in the Alexandria, VA area due to COVID 19.
Requires a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed above. Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Apply www.saic.com, Science Applications International Corporation. Job code# 212507. EOE.