- Proven experience as a PC Technician or similar role.
- LAN/WAN network experience.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Required Certification: Employment is contingent upon keeping required certifications current
• CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, and/or any Microsoft Windows 7/10 or Server 2012/2016 certifications
• Work will be performed inside a large facility or outdoors and in inclement weather conditions (i.e. heat, ice, wind, snow, rain). An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
• Work assignments vary based on client requirements. Position may require night and weekend work.
• Climbing, working at heights and in small confined spaces such as under raised floors and desks. Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel or crouch for long periods of time. Work in noisy areas with hotter and colder temperature than standard office environmental conditions. Must be able to Lift and transport equipment up to 50 pounds.
Equipment and Machines:
• Operating vehicles, hand tools, power tools, ladders and test equipment.
• General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
• Servers, switches, routers and other computer equipment that supports the network environment.
• Work assignments dependent on requirements by the client. It is important to be able to work at least 8 hours a day for 5 days per week (Monday through Friday).
• On-Call or after hours’ support may be required
• Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions:
• Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client’s standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
• The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.