SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting an Audio-Video Examiner who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
- Tasks required of the right candidate include:
- Examining digitally stored image and video files
- Robust content examination and analysis of a large volume of multimedia files
- Metadata exploitation to expose file processing and distribution workflows
- Image/video/audio authentication,
- Image and video enhancement
- Digitization of analog media
- Compression and conversion of video and audio files.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus two years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis; or three years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes and forensic methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in file specifications and formats for still image, video, and audio files; and file format conversion processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in technical report writing to include editing and peer reviewing.
- Proficiency with multimedia production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, AVID Media Composer, and Apple Final Cut Studio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable camera operator or video and/or still image creation.
- Familiarity of IC reporting and databases.
- Experienced with all source analysis and report writing in the IC.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Certification in any digital media forensics exploitation discipline such as Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association (LEVA).
- Strong focus on continuous learning in visual media technologies.
- Fluent in any foreign language.