SAIC is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our team. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Prepare and review time card and adjustment files for 25,000+ employees.
- Generate pay files for processing into ADP for domestic and international payrolls.
- Analyze payroll reports and research variances between General Ledger and ADP to ensure key payroll accounts are reconciled for month-end and quarter-end close activities.
- Balance all comprehensive leave categories for employee class to comply with benefit policies.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local tax regulations.
- Reconcile tax filings, multi-state tax reporting and W2s.
- Adhere to company policies and SOX controls.
- Assist with payroll reporting to various departments within the organization.
- Support all internal and external audits.
- Provide customer support for the payroll, time, and labor helpdesk.
- Support payroll staff with all activities and questions on internal processes and procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and 3 years or more of related experience.
- ADP Payroll experience is required. 2 years minimum experience required.
- Excellent MS Office suite experience, particularly with Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Deltek and Deltek Time & Expense experience strongly preferred.
- Oracle HCM experience preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
Target salary range: $45,001 - $55,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.