SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to provide on-site project management support to the USW Weapons, Vehicles & Defensive Systems Department (C85) at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
- The individual will be required to perform various financial management functions as it relates to both Programmatic execution as well as Department level execution.
- In addition, the individual will attend meetings, develop meeting minutes and track action items, develop office communications and memoranda, organize documents and manage project archives and develop various reports and presentations as needed.
- Other duties may include developing miscellaneous reports, preparing assorted presentations, and assisting with the management and tracking of other project data, as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Security Clearance; US citizenship required.
- MS Office proficiency with strong MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to balance multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Ability to acquire government clearance
- Quick learner and proactive
- DoD Financial Experience
- Navy ERP Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding of financial/technical documentation
- Must be able to operate independently, but also in a team environment and share information with others.
- Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.